Change of Personal Details or Address

Changing your address, phone number or email address

If you have moved to a new address, you will need to be in our catchment area to stay registered with our surgery.

Check you are in our Catchment Area

To change any of your details, from those currently recorded in your medical records, please use any of the options below:

Option 1 – Collect a paper copy of the ‘Change of Personal Details Form’ directly from the practice

Option 2 – Print a copy of the the ‘Change of Personal Details Form’ using the link below

Option 3 – Using the link at the bottom of this page, you will be redirected to our online Change of Personal details Form, which you can complete and submit the changes directly to the practice

Changing your name or date of birth

You will need to show us proof that you have changed your name or date of birth. This could be a marriage or civil partnership certificate, deed poll or birth certificate.

Online Change of Personal details Form – Click Here