Patient Feedback

Patient Feedback - Friends and Family Test
We would like you to think about your recent experiences of our service.

Compliments or Complaints

Can be sent directly to The Practice Manager at

Please include your Name DoB and contact details so that we can responding accordingly

Many thanks

Complaints to the ICB

After 1 July 2023, patients and members of the public can make a complaint about primary care services (such as GP services, pharmacy, optometry and dentistry) by contacting NHS Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin instead of NHS England.  

You can do so by phone, e-mail or written correspondence via the NHS Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin Patient Services Team at: 

Telephone: 01952 580407   


Writing to us at: Halesfield 6, Halesfield, Telford, TF7 4BF 

There are two ways to make a complaint: 

  • You can complain to the healthcare provider: this is the organisation where you received the NHS service, for example a GP surgery or dental surgery, or; 

You can complain to the commissioner of the service: this is the organisation that paid for the service or care you received, such as your local ICB (NHS Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin).